Перейти к содержанию

Wittenborg FB5100 Firmware/Software

supernielsen

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello everybody and sorry for writing in english but i dont understand russian.

The thing is i bought this machine with an error, in the display it says missing configuration.

I have searched the world wide web, and then i found this amazing forum.

Is there anyone of you that have the firmware for this machine, or know where i can get it cheap N&W only allow companies intro their reserved area.

I have the program flashload, i dont know if thats enough but i really hope that you can help me with answering my questions. :)

Looking forward to hear from you :)

• Ответов 14
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

In about half an hour or so i will look it up.. :)

You think you can help me? It seems that the machine lost its programming while it has been without power for a very long time :)

okay so here you go the serie number is 506530 its on a metal plate on the back and also inside the machine

there is also another number on the metalplate 77344901 :)

@Sech
Yes it have been without power for half a year, so i think the battery is drained..

But when the power gets to it it gives me the "machine is not configured" error. 

I think i need the firmware, and then i think i need to flash it, i hope i can use flashload for this but i am not entirely sure. 

I hope @Bingo, is the king of the mountain and can find the firmware or some software for me

Изменено пользователем supernielsen

I would like to take the time to say thank you for allowing a foreigner to be here.. :)

I have several russian forums now, you guys are simply the best.

America DIY people? No way Russian people are simply brilliant for nearly everything, and we dont have anything similar here in Denmark :)

Изменено пользователем supernielsen

@supernielsen, you are welcome!

I will ask the representatives of Necta Wittenborg about the firmware for your machine on Monday. Until then, you can try to find a new battery to replace the dead one.

Have a nice day!

That sounds great, if you can it would be nice to know if there is something special required to do it, i have the rs232 cable that is stated in the manual, and the program flashload, which btw i could share with you guys if it isnt here? :)

Hi Supernielsen

I'm local technical manager on Necta company in Russia.

Please write me a personal message and I will share my cell number so you can call and explain your problem.

Also I advice you to contact Necta central office in Italy:

Phone+39 035 606 111
Fax+39 035 606 464
Address N&W Global Vending S.p.A.
Via Roma 24
Valbrembo (BG) I-24030 Italy

Or local ofiice in US:

Contact nameGuillaume Borione
Phone+1 216 7067359
Fax216-432 2786
Address N&W Global Vending U.S.A. Representative Office
8700 Brookpark road
Cleveland 44129 Ohio

Or local office in Denmark (actually main region of Wittenborg brand sales):

Contact nameFinn Kjaerhus
Phone+45 72 18 60 00
Fax    
Address Wittenborg ApS
C.F. Tietgens Boulevard 19
Odense SØ 5220 Denmark
I'm not 100% sure that local office will help you but at least I can advice you some ways to solve your problem.
If you're going to call me - it will be better if you do it standing near by your Wittenborg device...;)))

@tomtim,

I am from Denmark so calling and explained would be very expensive for me.

But i know what the problem is, the nvram has lost his memory that has happend because it have been without power for a very long time.

So the only thing i need is the firmware for the machine, and explained which program i can use for this. 

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.

• Создать...

Важная информация

Используя этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь с Условия использования. ВАЖНО!!!!!!!!! Перейдите по этой ссылке для ознакомления Для тех кому совсем лень читать то зайдите по этой ссылке: https://infovend.ru/forum/faq/

Яндекс.Метрика